Skip to main content

Abiding in Christ




I am woven in You, O Christ,
Stitched with strands of eternal light,
Each fiber of my being knit in grace,
A sacred thread in love’s embrace.

Your name is written in my DNA,
A code of mercy, pure and bright,
Every cell a whisper of Your presence,
Singing hymns of endless life.

My bones are carved with holy fire,
Framework strong in heaven’s mold,
Each joint aligned in perfect order,
Bearing weight of truths untold.

My nerves, electric with Your voice,
Pulse with currents of divine intent,
Every synapse lights with wisdom,
Flashing truths my soul has dreamt.

My blood flows rich with crimson love,
Rushing tides of sacrifice,
Every drop a testimony,
Sealed forever in Your price.

The breath I take, not mine but Yours,
Spirit moving deep within,
Oxygen of heaven’s kingdom,
Filling chambers, cleansing sin.

My aura hums with sacred presence,
Glowing embers of Your peace,
A radiance not of this world,
But of a love that will not cease.

Abiding in You, I am not my own,
Yet never have I been more free,
For every fiber, cell, and whisper,
Resounds with Christ alive in me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Praise to the Prince of Peace

He promised, He spoke, and oh, He gave, A peace so deep, a love so brave. Beyond my thoughts, beyond my mind, A rest so sweet, so rare to find. See how I sleep, how still, how free, Like a baby wrapped in eternity. Morning wakes me, soft and bright, I smile—I know, all is right. Oh, what comfort, oh, what care! No love like His, none can compare. He holds, He shields, He lifts, He stays, His mercy new with every day. Too good, too kind, too strong, too true, My heart, my soul, belong to You. Praise, praise to the One who reigns, The Prince of Peace, forever the same!

It Feels Like This

  It feels like standing still and strong, Not grasping for love—just knowing I belong. No longer bracing for the blow, But letting love rise and letting it flow. It feels like sunlight touching my skin, Not just warmth, but welcome within . I am not hiding—I do not flinch. This peace? It holds me, inch by inch. It feels like dancing without a plan, Spinning barefoot in the arms of I AM. Surrender isn't losing control— It's trust. It's ease. It's rest for the soul. It feels like saying "yes" to now, Not haunted by the when or how. Grief no longer swells like waves— I've walked through loss and found the brave. It feels like breath I didn’t know I’d lost, Found again—without the cost Of shrinking, silencing, or shame— But love, wide open, without blame. It feels like roots that reach down deep, And let me rise without a leap. I’m grounded in a sacred name, Unshaken now by wind or flame. It feels like being fully seen And not once d...